How to Pass Through the Big Brother Auditions
Although this article can’t guarantee you will get into the Big Brother House, it does provide some sensible food for thought in your quest to become a part of popular, commonplace history for a short time in your life.
1. Decide on what you will wear on the day. Don’t dress too fancy. The outfit should describe you as a person.
2. Find the nearest location to your home that they’re holding an audition, and arrive there as early as possible. You don’t want to queue for hours and hours and then be turned down because they’re packing up. Bring plenty of healthy snacks, some make-up or hair products, and something to keep you entertained, i.e – a mobile phone, a games device, a book, a friend.
- When you do get in, you’ll probably get a number (although the audition process may change from year to year.) Seeing as a lot of people will be auditioning, you may have to wait a while to get in. In this time, use your make-up and/or hair products to freshen up before you have to go in. You’ll want to look your best. You may even want a change of clothes.
- For the past several years, Big Brother has held group games at the beginning of the auditions, and sometimes throughout them. This is to decide how people act in a group. Don’t be shy or awkward – join in, and be yourself.
- If you get through, you may be interviewed. Remember to be completely honest, and don’t be reserved about anything.
- If you don’t get through the first time, try again. If you don’t get through the second time, it’s probably not going to happen. Sorry.
- At the end of the day, whatever happened, just be happy that you had the experience and hopefully met some new people and had a bit of fun!